Ways to Pay a Citation
PARK Roanoke offers many convenient options for citation (ticket) payment.
Other ways of payment include the following:
- Pay by telephone with credit cards, debit cards or electronic check. 1-888-272-9829 Use Jurisdiction Code 6246
- Pay in our office by cash, check, credit card or debit card.
- In a hurry, there’s a secure drop box outside and inside our main office for non-cash payments.
- Pay by mail to PARK Roanoke at 117 Church Avenue, SW Roanoke, VA 24011. Please do not mail cash!
- Please provide the citation number, account number or license plate. This will ensure that your payment is properly applied.
- When prompted, please provide your telephone number. We may need to contact you if there are questions about the payment.
- If you don’t know your citation number, account number or license plate number, please contact our office prior to payment and we’ll gladly provide the information.
- NOTE: If the citation is more than six (6) months past the citation issuance date, do not pay on this website, instead pay TACS
NOTE: A nominal fee of $2.45 applies for all parking citations paid by credit or debit cards and a fee of $3.15 applies to Electronic Check Payments. These fees are paid directly to the credit/debit card service provider.
All parking citations are payable within 15 calendar days from the date of issuance to avoid a $15 late payment penalty from being automatically added to the amount due.
Please pay promptly to avoid any additional fees or collection actions.
For more information, please contact:
117 Church Avenue, SW
Roanoke, VA 24011
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday